No products in the cart.
Only $13.95 and generous bonuses when you buy from 2wards Polymer Clay!
POLYMER WEEK magazine is a beautiful, glossy, coffee table magazine that you will want to keep forever! Jam packed with tutorials and interesting information, there is something for everyone – beginners right through to experienced polymer clayers. Learn new techniques to take your work to another level and improve what you already do! There are tutorials with projects to make, interviews with well known artists, tips to taking better photos of your work, studio visits, new products and lots more.
- The magazine itself! The first issue contains 21 Articles on 68 Pages and is packed full of very cool tutorials!
- Reflecting Crater Beads tutorial by Suzanne Ward was written for and published (in short form only) in the magazine. Get an instant complimentary download of the long version. 7 pages of detailed instructions with illustrations, variations, hints and tips that are not in the magazine.
- We include media (not clay) with the magazine so you have the secret material required to make Reflective Crater Beads!
- Free help from the tutorial author should you require assistance with any stage of the techniques used.
- Sign in to place your order and get loyalty $ to spend next time you order!
What is Polymer Week?
Polymer Week 2017 was organised by Lucy of LC Tools in the Czech Republic. As their Australian partner, 2wards Polymer Clay were pleased to participate as a sponsor of the event. Suzanne attended, immersing herself in the week long fiesta of master classes and demos that ran over 12 hours each day.
“I can’t speak highly enough of this event! Jiri, Lucy, their family and staff were wonderful hosts and could not do enough to make it a memorable experience for everyone. The instructors were of the highest quality and made learning fun. Meeting so many from across the world and making new friends that I have stayed in touch with was special. I highly recommend attending Polymer Week 2018 if you can”.