How to use Darwi Glass Paints:
- Degrease the surface to be painted with alcohol or Darwi Cleaner.
- Prepare your colours: add medium for a less intense color, thinner for a more liquid consistency or white for pastel and opaque shades.
- For a stained glass technique, use the glass outliner to draw the boundaries of your drawing. Once the outline is dry, fill with the glass paint.
- To create enamel effects on wood, first apply white paint in a thick layer. Then add a few drops of chosen color with the tip of a toothpick.
- Leave to dry for 24h.
- Clean equipment with alcohol, ethanol or methanol.
- Darwi Glass paint is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Once the paint has dried no protective varnish is needed.
- It is important to work quickly when applying to avoid brush marks.
- A slight domed effect can be achieved with a thick application.