The NEVERknead, invented by California visual artist Debra Ann Jaffe, requires very little physical exertion with 1/2 ton of pressure.
– takes up very little space in your studio – just 230mm deep x 100mm wide and 254mm tall (9″ deep x 4″ wide x 10″ tall)
– kneads small and large blocks of clay
– easy quick clean up between colours
– simple and easy to use
– FASTER clay conditioning – faster than manual knead or pasta machine
– FASTER colour MIXING
– Great for TEXTURE stamping
– kneads all brands of clay including SCULPEY, FIMO, CERNIT, PARDO, KATO, and more!
– can also be used for ceramic clay (pottery) WEDGING!
– heavy duty cast iron and steel construction for years of use
– optional (but strongly recommended) clamp down – this baby weights nearly 20 pounds!
– woman-owned, invented, and made
– available in 6 modern colours for your studio
– conditions clay smooth and ready for your creations
– lifetime warranty
– best of all – you NEVER KNEAD!
– Base Plate diameter: 115mm (4-1/2 inches)
– Stomper diameter: 62.5mm (2-1/2 inches)
– Maximum distance between Base Plate and Stomper: 75mm (3 inches)
– unit height: 255mm (10″)
– unit depth: 22.75mm (9″)
– unit width: 100mm (4″)
* Important Notice regarding Pricing and Shipping:
Because this item weighs a lot (almost 9kg or 20lb), when you place your order with 2wards Polymer Clay, the item is shipped direct from the USA to you. Therefore it will not arrive within the same time frame as items shipped from our warehouse. The cost of freight, $80 USD is included in the purchase price.