No products in the basket.
Polymer Clay Starter Kit – Platinum Level
$149.00 inc GST
Our Polymer Clay Starter Kit – Platinum Level is a super kit to get you started in the fascinating art of polymer clay. It has all you need to start creating items as soon as you get it.
Helen Breil Texture Stamp, Mica Powders, Kato Liquid Clay, Tutorial and much more to really get your creative juices flowing.
Our Polymer Clay Starter Kit – Platinum Level is a super kit to get you started in the fascinating art of polymer clay. It has all you need to start creating!
Contains the following :
- 200 x 200mm tile for working and baking on;
- Flexible Polymer Clay Blade;
- Acrylic Roller;
- Oven Thermometer;
- 2 Full Size Texture Mats;
- Kato Polyclay packs:
- 1 x 112g pack (contains 4 metallic colours – Pearl, Silver, Gold & Copper)
- 10 x 56g blocks of Polymer clay in Yellow, Orange, Red, Green, Turquoise, Blue, Magenta, Purple, White & Black;
- 3 x Mica Powders to add a sparkle to projects;
- 60ml (2fl oz) Kato Liquid Polyclay Clear Medium (use as a medium, to adhere raw clay and for glazing);
- 22mL (3/4 oz) Kato Poly Paste (for adhering raw clay without runs);
- A little pot of metal leaf flakes in a variety of colours to add a little bit of glitz and glamour;
- A Texture stamp (for completing the project tutorial that is included in the kit);
- A Kato Polyclay A5 laminated colour mixing chart to get you started in the fascinating world of creating your own colours;
- Basic instructions for working with Polymer Clay “Your Guide to Getting Started with Polymer Clay”;
- A tutorial to show you how to get started creating basic jewellery pieces and some basic shape templates for inspiration;
- All of this comes attractively packaged in a sturdy reusable cardboard box;
|Dimensions||28 x 25 x 8 cm|
2wards Polymer Clay