Set of Micro Cutters – Set #2 – Design Idea and Tips for Using:
Make a Polka Dot sheet of Clay
- Roll out 2 different coloured pieces of clay of the same thickness. Choice of thickness depends on final use.
- Using the hole cutter of your choice, cut a hole in each piece and gently remove the circles using a needle tool or toothpick.
- Turn the circles over and place gently in the opposite coloured clay.
- Repeat using same or varying sized circles until you are satisfied with the pattern.
- Place photo copying paper over and gently burnish.
- Cut shapes and use as desired.
When you remove the cut piece from the cutter, use a blunt object so that you don’t damage the circle. The flat end of a skewer works in the small cutters while the larger cutters require something large and flat on the end that will fit in the hole to press out your cut shape.