No products in the basket.
2. PRODUCT IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS AND WEBSITE INFORMATION
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars, including the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Refer to Section 3a for further information. Percentage savings and sales are based on 2wards Polymer Clay advertised retail price. Please note that prices and bonus offers are available only while stock lasts. Customers should assume accessories and props in photographs are not included unless otherwise stated.
3. ACCURACY AND CURRENCY OF INFORMATION
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. 2wards Polymer Clay have done their best to ensure images of their product range are accurate depictions of the actual product. We cannot guarantee that the differences in a monitor’s display of colours is accurate. Images are provided for illustrative purposes only – not all designs and options shown may be available. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
a. Goods and Services Tax (GST)
All prices quoted are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). 2wards Polymer Clay will issue a compliant tax invoice to Australian Customers. GST is not charged to international customers and the GST will be deducted from the total once you enter your country location in the cart shipping calculator or on the checkout page.
b. Third party websites
2wards Polymer Clay website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. 2wards Polymer Clay does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
c. Links to 2wards Polymer Clay Website
If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first seek approval from 2wards Polymer Clay. To seek approval, please email email@example.com. The following information will be required to assess your request:
- The URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
- A brief description of your website
- The reason that you wish to establish a link.
If 2wards Polymer Clay agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by 2wards Polymer Clay as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and / or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact 2wards Polymer Clay and provide a new description of your website.
4. STOCK AVAILABILITY
2wards Polymer Clay will endeavour to supply all items on their website. Products will be removed from the website as soon as 2wards Polymer Clay staff becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible and the remainder will be sent when it becomes available.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all, you will be advised as soon as possible by email or telephone. The item/s will be forwarded at 2wards Polymer Clay’s expense when they become available, 2wards Polymer Clay may offer a refund or a shop coupon for the value of the unavailable items.
Where a product becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before 2wards Polymer Clay has withdrawn that item from the website, 2wards Polymer Clay will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of 2wards Polymer Clay and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Content may be displayed and printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, transmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of 2wards Polymer Clay.
6. UNACCEPTABLE ORDERS
2wards Polymer Clay reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
7. POSTAGE, PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
All orders are despatched from the 2wards Polymer Clay warehouse (with the exception of drop shipped products*) within 2 working days of receiving payment for the order. 2wards Polymer Clay uses an ordering system that integrates with Australia Post domestic and international postage rates. If postage is less than calculated by the website, 2wards Polymer Clay will reimburse overpayments. Only actual costs are charged for shipping and postage.
Every endeavour is taken to carefully package products to ensure they arrive in good condition at their destination. It should be noted that outer packaging can become damaged in transit. Unless the products contained therein are damaged, faulty or unusable, the products will not be eligible for return. Please contact us if you have concerns with damaged packaging of products.
Shipping within Australia
Australian customers can choose between:
- Parcel Post (no signature required) – please allow between 5 and 7 business days for delivery.
- Express Post (no signature required) – please allow between 2 and 4 business days for delivery.
- Free Delivery of orders is available to customers with a shipping postcode set to 6530.
- Courier – no charge applied during checkout. This is ideal for wholesale orders or larger/heavier orders. It allows you to arrange and charge postage to your own courier account or for us to quote and charge you a more affordable delivery rate than the Australia Post rate quoted on the website.
Additional Option Available on Selection: Registered Parcel Post (signature required upon delivery) – please allow between 3 and 10 business days for delivery
We ship to most countries with the exception of a few destinations we have identified as a high fraud risk.
All available shipping methods and costs are displayed on the checkout page after you enter your address. Visit the Australia Post International Post Guide for details of international delivery times.
We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid). All taxes, duties, and customs fees payable in the destination country are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s custom policies.
* Drop Shipped from USA
We also sell a selection of products from a USA based supplier where the products are despatched directly to our customers from the USA. In this situation, postage is included in the product price and no postage is charged during checkout for those items. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
8. INCORRECTLY ADDRESSED ORDERS
Acceptance of your order implies that your order will be fulfilled. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect details are submitted.
- If payment for the order is not received.
- Items you have ordered have become unavailable.
Customers are to ensure that the delivery address they supply is correct, as parcels that have the incorrect address may automatically be returned to 2wards Polymer Clay, additional postage and any administration fees imposed by third parties will be payable by the customer. Shipping / postage fees are non-refundable in most circumstances unless the product has been delivered in a damaged or faulty condition.
9. RETURNS POLICY
All products sold by 2wards Polymer Clay must be:
- Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- Acceptable in appearance and finish
- Free from defects
You can return an item to us if it is:
- Incorrectly described
- Different from a sample shown
- Doesn’t do what we said it would do
- Not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product through 2wards Polymer Clay website.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, either a refund via the method of original payment or a credit voucher will be issued.
Please do not return your item. Instead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching photos of the faulty item, along with your name, order confirmation, packing slip or invoice number and the reason for your return the following time periods:
- Australian customers: within 3 days from the date of delivery or 10 days from the date of the invoice, whichever is the sooner.
- International customers: within 3 days from the date of delivery or 30 days from the date of the invoice, whichever is the sooner.
10. CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
We do not offer change of mind refunds.
To the maximum extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law:
- This site and all contents of this site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- 2wards Polymer Clay disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
- 2wards Polymer Clay, their resellers and staff disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website or the information contained therein.
- If 2wards Polymer Clay are liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, it shall be limited at its option, to replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that 2wards Polymer Clay shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold 2wards Polymer Clay harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
13. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and 2wards Polymer Clay’s website will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be entered or stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by 2wards Polymer Clay staff with authorised access to that information. As noted your credit card details are not visible as all transactions are processed off our website through PayPal’s secure payment gateway.
14. GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read gift voucher terms and conditions carefully before purchasing. Please take notice of any expiry date that may be applicable to the voucher. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.