No products in the cart.
We are seeking retailers to stock and sell a range of products that we wholesale.
2wards Polymer Clay are Kato Polyclay Distributors selling superior artist designed polymer clay to both the wholesale and retail market through our online store. Our wholesale range will grow as we select and add products to our warehouse.
Our business ethics are of the highest standard with a focus on a speedy response to our customer’s requests, orders and enquiries. Suzanne and Susannah Ward, i.e. the 2 Wards, look forward to helping you become a Kato Polyclay retailer with listing on the 2wards Polymer Clay website.
WHOLESALE CUSTOMER APPLICATION INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in retailing 2wards Polymer Clay products. As Van Aken’s distributor for Kato Polyclay and associated products, it makes us a preferred vendor to customers in Australia. You will find our Sales Department and Customer Service Team very accommodating and easy to work with.
Once approved, we will create a wholesale customer account for you on our website. Your wholesale discount is applied at the cart when you are logged into your account. You will find it is easy to place your orders here.
Wholesale Pricing Requirements
- The business applicant must be operating a commercial enterprise. This may be a retail store, warehouse facility or a non-bricks-and-mortar store, such as an Internet retail business selling products to general consumers. It may also include a studio where classes are carried out and our products are stocked for resale to students.
- The applicant must have an Australian Business Number.
- The applicant must have a registered business name.
- The applicant’s web site may be reviewed as part of the application process.
- Your opening order must as a minimum include the Kato Polyclay display rack and clay to fully stock the display.
- You will be listed as a Kato Polyclay retailer on our website.
- Shipping, freight and postage is to be paid by the wholesale customer. Please advise our Customer Service Team if you have a preferred carrier. Alternatively you will be advised prior to shipping of your options.
- We do not extend credit therefore all orders must be paid for and cleared to our bank account prior to shipping. Payments can be made by either:
- An electronic funds transfer (EFT),
- Credit or debit card via PayPal.
If you can meet the above criteria, please complete our wholesale application form.